The Finance and Accounts Directorate is essentially a service outfit responsible for the day-to-day administration of financial and accounting functions (source and use of funds, recording and reporting) of the Agency.
The functions of the Finance and Accounts Directorate are as follows :
- Coordinates general day to day financial functions of the Agency.
- Disburse funds of the Agency as approved by the management.
- Pay all staff salaries as at when due.
- Pay all overhead costs promptly.
- Collects and lodge all funds due to the Agency.
- Keep proper documentations relating to all funds collected.
- Prepare budget estimate for the Agency.
- Recording all the Agency?s day to day financial transactions by keeping the necessary books of accounting.
- Prepare financial report and submit to parent and other necessary government bodies.