Admin and Human Resource Management Directorate
The Directorate is one of theService Directorates and is involved in the day-to-day administrative matters as well as all issues affecting the workforce of the Agency to ensure efficient and effective use of Human and material resources for improved productivity.
The Directorate Head office is located at the Agency’s Headquarters, Wuse Zone 7, Abuja
The A&HRM Directorate shall be headed by a Director and is divided into (6) six Divisions as follows:
- Administration & Corporate Services Division
- Appointment, Promotion Discipline & Establishment Division
- Staff Welfare & Training Division
- Records & Registry Division
- Transport & Maintenance Division
- Engineering Division
The Directorate is responsible for the following:
- Handle Staff recruitment/appointment, Staff, promotion, transfer and posting in the Agency.
- Deal with complaints of Staff misdemeanors/misconduct and recommends proper disciplinary actions to be taken by the Agency against erring Staff.
- Documentation of new Staff, prepares Staff nominal roll and issues of identity cards.
- Keeps records of all the Agency’s rented and owned properties.
- Handle Insurance matters as they relate to Staff and NAFDAC assets.
- In charge of security services, environmental matters and other Corporate issues.
- Coordinate matters relating to NAFDAC Council.
- Liaising with Ministries, Government Departments and other Agencies (MDAs) in sourcing for and collecting all Establishment Circulars and relevant rules and regulations guiding the conduct of Government business.