- NAFDAC Annual Reports
- Latest Research Works
Planning Research and Statistics Directorate
The functions of the Planning and Statistics Directorate are :
- Undertake and coordinate research programmes on the storage, adulteration, distribution and rational use of food, drugs, medical devices, cosmetics, chemicals, detergents, drinks and bottled and packaged water.
- Compile and publish relevant data resulting from performance of functions of the Agency.
- Sponsor such National and International Conferences as it may consider appropriate.
- Liaise with relevant establishments within and outside Nigeria in pursuance of the functions of the agency.
- Develop work plan for the Agency.
- Monitor and evaluate programmes, projects and implementation of work plan.
- Manpower training and development including workshops, conferences and seminars.
- Providing secretariat for senior / top management meetings, evaluation and appraisal of documents, correspondence to maintain good image of the Agency.
- Establishment and operation of data bank and computer services/assistance to other directorates.
- Keep records of approved development plans, projects and budgets of the Agency and their execution time schedule where specified.
- Preparation of annual budgets and rolling plans in collaboration with Administration and finance directorate.
- Attending trade fairs at National and International Levels in liaison with the Public Relations Unit to project the image of the Agency.
- Coordinate Pharmacy Internship and Industrial Attachment Training programmes for the Agency.
- Coordinates the Agency’s overseas cGMP inspections.
Was this page useful to you?