In This Section
Office of the Director, Special Services
Office of the Special Assistant (SA) to the DG
Office of Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
Office of the Director General
The Director General is the Chief Executive Officer in charge of the day to day activities of the Agency. The office of the Director General (NAFDAC). There are six offices in the Director-General’s Office supervised by Director Special Duties and Special Assistant. There is also a Lagos Liaison Office located at NAFDAC Administrative Office in Isolo, Lagos State manned by Special Assistant and two (2) Technical Assistants in charge of Food & Stakeholders and Research & Special Projects.
The following Units are supervised by the Director Special Duties:
- One-Stop Investment Centre (OSIC): which deals mainly with Investment Promotion (IP), Trade Facilitation (TF) and other trade-related matters as they affect the Agency’s mandate;
- Public Relations & Protocol Unit (PR/P): which is charged with the responsibility of projecting the corporate image of the organization and promoting its activities;
- Reforms: which aims at sustaining an effective service-oriented Agency void of corruption and gender discrimination and to maintain a harmonized environment for adequate Staff input and welfare.
While, Special Assistant to the Director General supervises the following Divisions:
- Information Communication Technology (ICT): which provides and supervises the use of ICT Infrastructure and business solutions to facilitate the Agency’s day-to-day activities.
- Internal Audit: which Provides means of measuring the effectiveness of the system of internal control and accounting; and
- Procurement: which facilitates the procurement of goods. Works and services as it may be required by other Directorates/Units in the Agency.