News and Events
- 2nd May, 2020 – Disclaimer On The New Drug To Treatment Covid-19
- 23rd March, 2020 – COVID-19: NAFDAC Issues Cautionary Regulatory Controls
- 15th February, 2020 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
- 4th February, 2020 – Public Announcement: Notification Of Newly Accredited Clean Report Of Inspection And Analysis (CRIA) Agents For China And India
- 1st September, 2019 – Public Announcement: NAFDAC eLicense Go-Live on National Single Window for Trade
- 19th June, 2019 – The new tariff has been suspended pending the outcome of the meeting with the stakeholders
- 16th November, 2018 – Notification: Digitization Of NAFDAC Registration Certificates And Notifications
- 20th October, 2018 – Chinese Drugs Containing Human Remains
- 27th July, 2018 – Listeriosis Resulting From Consumption Of Imported Contaminated Frozen Mixed Vegetable
- 27th June, 2018 – NAFDAC DG Identifies Causes Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria
- 9th March, 2018 – Consequences of Removing Drugs and Poisons from the Exclusive Legislative List
- 7th March, 2018 – Minister of Health Inaugurates NAFDAC Governing Council
- 1st March, 2018 – Drug Abuse: NAFDAC Impounds More Than Forty Containers Of Controlled Drugs
- 12th February, 2018 – NAFDAC Destroys N80 Million Counterfeit And Expired Regulated Products
- 8th March, 2018 – Drug Abuse: NAFDAC Impounds More Than Forty Containers Of Controlled Drugs
- 26th February, 2018 – Yobe State Governor Donates Offices And Land To Nafdac
- 14th February, 2018 – Disclaimer on NAFDAC Recruitment!
- 1st December, 2017 – New NAFDAC DG Resumes Office, Talks Tough On Fight Against Counterfeit Products
- 20th November, 2017 – Chinese Authorities Recall Two Batches Of Canadian Baby Cereal
- 2nd September, 2017 – Court Jails Graduate Five Years For Manufacturing Fake Drugs
Was this post helpful?
Was this page useful to you?